Tuesday, October 1, 2013

GREAT JOY WILL COME IN THE MORNING

GREAT JOY WILL COME IN THE MORNING Great joy will come in the morning when we see His shining face. Great joy will come in the morning when we reach that promised place. No tears will there be dwelling, no more sadness, no heartbreak. Great joy will come in the morning when our place by Him we take. I was thinking of my mother, of her kisses, her soft face. Great joy will come in the morning when we see His shining face. I was thinking of my daddy and those hugs that made me shake. Of the love and laws they taught me so one day I’d walk with God. To wake up in His Heaven with my name there in His logs. My mother had no concept of her beauty and her grace. She didn’t know the light shown down from Heaven on her face. She thought herself unworthy to meet God on Heaven’s shore. I knew God dwelt within her and she was His forever more My daddy was a man of God and always did his best. He worked so hard to care for us and stand up to the test. He sang us songs and taught us how to work and make our way. I know he’s there in Heaven singing praises to this day. Great joy will come in the morning when we see His shining face. Great joy will come in the morning when we reach that promised place. No tears will there be dwelling, no more sadness, no heartbreak. Great joy will come in the morning when our place by Him we take. http://momswhoblog.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-add-signature-to-your-posts-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment